Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.466 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,539 Dirham ($3,332) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (19 minutes ago)