Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.072 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,938 Dirham ($3,965) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)