Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.443 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,081 Dirham ($3,927) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)