Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.728 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,110 Dirham ($3,609) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)