Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.793 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,293 Dirham (€1,324) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)