Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.685 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,952 Dirham (€1,306) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)