Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18160 MAD / MKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,246 Dirham (72,938 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)