Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17567 MAD / MKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 34% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,262 Dirham (58,416 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (30 minutes ago)