Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.139 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,685 Dirham (€1,947) in Prievidza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)