Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,372 Dirham (R 27,601) in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (4 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)