Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.742 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,485 Dirham (R 20,880) in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)