Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.690 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,678 Dirham (R 35,758) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)