Cost of living comparison between Preston, United Kingdom and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.029 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,052 Dirham (£2,498) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)