Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.667 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,283 Dirham (£2,312) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)