Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.691 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,369 Dirham (£2,314) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)