Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.158 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,154 Dirham (€1,717) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)