Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.791 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,368 Dirham (€1,795) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (27 minutes ago)