Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.010 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,172 Dirham (€1,650) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)