Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.679 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,520 Dirham (R$ 8,405) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)