Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09710 MAD / CVE
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,764 Dirham (141,753 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)