Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10090 MAD / CVE
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,668 Dirham (224,659 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)