Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10038 MAD / CVE
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,879 Dirham (247,857 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hamilton costs BD$24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)