Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10035 MAD / CVE
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,821 Dirham (247,349 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)