Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10054 MAD / CVE
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,711 Dirham (235,844 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)