Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,140 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39572 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,865 Dirham (32,509 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (44 minutes ago)