Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,815 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42832 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,540 Dirham (47,954 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)