Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,752 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40028 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,426 Dirham (41,036 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)