Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,031 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39851 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,350 Dirham (41,028 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)