Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,093 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39520 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,423 Dirham (49,147 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (31 minutes ago)