Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,044 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40207 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,685 Dirham (41,498 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (39 minutes ago)