Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,196 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42652 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,275 Dirham (52,226 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)