Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.469 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,401 Dirham (4,212 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)