Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.614 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,334 Dirham (7,395 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Florianopolis costs R$ 2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)