Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.512 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,703 Dirham (8,242 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 2 hours ago)