Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.715 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,126 Dirham (6,309 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)