Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46462 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,352 Dirham (Mex$ 26,585) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)