Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.473 MAD / BOB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,210 Dirham ($b8,290) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)