Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.782 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,757 Dirham (R 27,840) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (26 minutes ago)