Cost of living comparison between Potchefstroom, South Africa and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.708 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,630 Dirham (R 30,545) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)