Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34159 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 59% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,192 Dirham (ARS $23,982) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)