Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.596 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,134 Dirham (ARS $20,363) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (37 minutes ago)