Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.838 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 104% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,879 Dirham (£2,483) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)