Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.389 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 98% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,653 Dirham (£3,201) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (35 minutes ago)