Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.403 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,184 Dirham ($1,827) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)