Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.758 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,184 Dirham ($1,863) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)