Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.094 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,236 Dirham ($1,113) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)