Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.431 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,414 Dirham ($1,952) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)