Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.522 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,987 Dirham (R$ 10,306) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 2 hours ago)