Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.503 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,763 Dirham (R$ 8,694) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)