Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.309 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,330 Dirham (R$ 10,102) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Canberra costs AU$52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)