Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,222 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.168 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,764 Dirham (R$ 4,344) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)