Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.872 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,598 Dirham (R$ 7,520) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (31 minutes ago)