Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,151 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.220 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,102 Dirham ($3,699) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (43 minutes ago)