Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,326 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,959 Dirham ($3,806) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)