Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,635 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.483 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,569 Dirham ($3,962) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)