Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08556 MAD / VUV
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,494 Dirham (379,795Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)