Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08397 MAD / VUV
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,324 Dirham (408,774Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)