Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,320 Dirham (E£ 21,086) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)