Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.529 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,758 Dirham (E£ 24,122) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)