Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.408 MAD / TTD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,491 Dirham (23,083 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)