Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.369 MAD / TTD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,488 Dirham (21,541 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)