Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.400 MAD / TTD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,267 Dirham (19,481 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)