Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.408 MAD / TTD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,664 Dirham (21,783 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)