Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.480 MAD / TTD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,457 Dirham (12,474 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)