Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.169 MAD / PGK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,288 Dirham (6,086 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)