Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.021 MAD / PGK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,830 Dirham (5,903 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)