Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.969 MAD / PGK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,133 Dirham (7,117 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)