Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.167 MAD / PGK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,870 Dirham (5,958 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)