Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28363 MAD / MUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,562 Dirham (₨68,972) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (43 minutes ago)