Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28143 MAD / MUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,018 Dirham (₨67,577) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (23 minutes ago)