Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27757 MAD / MUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,293 Dirham (₨105,535) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (34 minutes ago)