Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28043 MAD / MUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,972 Dirham (₨96,180) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)