Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03167 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,680 Dirham (432,016 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)