Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03210 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,634 Dirham (424,725 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)