Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02675 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,511 Dirham (617,264 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)