Cost of living comparison between Port-Gentil, Gabon and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01627 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,906 Dirham (1,346,814 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)