Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01628 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,428 Dirham (1,070,552 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)