Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.737 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,572 Dirham (R 26,557) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)