Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.771 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,750 Dirham (R 17,835) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)