Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,781 Dirham (R 23,371) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)