Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.711 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,548 Dirham (R 28,895) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)