Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.802 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,475 Dirham (R 23,037) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)