Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15530 MAD / HTG
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,637 Dirham (171,520 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)