Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14716 MAD / HTG
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,136 Dirham (191,190 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)