Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14977 MAD / HTG
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,051 Dirham (127,206 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (43 minutes ago)