Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.070 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 30% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,223 Dirham (€2,459) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (34 minutes ago)