Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.928 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,123 Dirham (€1,841) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (32 minutes ago)