Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.890 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,551 Dirham (€2,163) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)