Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.928 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,577 Dirham (€1,517) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (40 minutes ago)