Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.092 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,751 Dirham (€2,051) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (about 1 hour ago)