Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.425 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,992 Dirham (£2,575) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)