Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.147 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,598 Dirham (£2,190) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)