Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.649 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,612 Dirham (£2,657) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)