Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.510 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,680 Dirham (£1,733) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)