Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,509 Dirham (Rp 21,704,394) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (27 minutes ago)