Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,309 Dirham (Rp 22,762,369) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Haifa costs 35 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)