Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.899 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,021 Dirham (R$ 7,597) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)