Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.991 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,598 Dirham (R$ 7,555) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)