Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.407 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,506 Dirham ($3,668) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)