Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.011 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,495 Dirham ($2,247) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (32 minutes ago)