Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.441 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,671 Dirham ($3,249) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)