Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36781 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,337 Dirham (25,385₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)