Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35366 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,294 Dirham (31,935₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (19 minutes ago)