Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.741 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,593 Dirham (R 23,743) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)