Cost of living comparison between Polokwane, South Africa and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.708 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,605 Dirham (R 16,388) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)