Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.717 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,442 Dirham (R 22,944) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (34 minutes ago)