Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.755 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,543 Dirham (R 23,229) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)