Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09102 MAD / NPR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,506 Dirham (₨ 170,358) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)