Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01646 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 105% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,065 Dirham (1,948,369 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)