Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01629 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 104% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,295 Dirham (2,351,416 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)