Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.109 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,022 Dirham (€1,982) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)