Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.294 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,806 Dirham (€1,931) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)