Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.298 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,031 Dirham (€1,950) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)