Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.787 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,624 Dirham (€1,541) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)