Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.613 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,998 Dirham (£2,695) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)