Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.339 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,847 Dirham (6,774 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)