Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.334 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,107 Dirham (6,901 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)