Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.675 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,817 Dirham (6,287 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)