Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.612 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,490 Dirham (5,931 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (25 minutes ago)