Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.682 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,726 Dirham (2,944 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)