Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.519 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,276 Dirham (2,768 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)