Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.460 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,734 Dirham (3,248 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)