Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.650 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,050 Dirham (2,487 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)