Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.506 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,081 Dirham (2,557 лв) in Pleven.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 70 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)