Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.476 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,727 Dirham (3,237 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)