Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.633 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,632 Dirham (2,775 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)