Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.501 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,726 Dirham (3,222 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)