Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,982 Dirham (Mex$ 29,228) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)