Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49997 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,950 Dirham (Mex$ 29,902) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)