Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.011 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,664 Dirham ($3,163) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (43 minutes ago)