Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.431 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,753 Dirham ($3,897) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moradabad costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)