Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.243 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,676 Dirham ($3,860) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 0.160 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €150 (30 minutes ago)