Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.441 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,937 Dirham ($3,595) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (27 minutes ago)