Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,508 Dirham ($3,159) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)