Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.381 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,011 Dirham (5,885 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)