Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.423 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,840 Dirham (5,711 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (42 minutes ago)