Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.064 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,810 Dirham (25,193 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)