Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.100 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,973 Dirham (€2,430) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)