Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.111 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,485 Dirham (€2,474) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)