Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.116 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,150 Dirham (€2,262) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)