Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.802 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,057 Dirham (€2,505) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)